Megaman X Hard Type
Megaman X: Hard Type is a rebalance and stage redesign project for Megaman X for the SNES. Within its objective is to enhance the difficulty to provide a fresh new experience to veterans of the platform genre. List of changes: Level changes
: Every single level has been redesigned from scratch, including bosses arenas. AI changes
: Regular enemies, bosses and minibosses have had their AI enhanced, making them more responsive and faster, among other things. Enemy stat rebalances
: Enemies have had their HP rebalanced and they usually deal more damage. Player stat rebalances
: Ammo has been reduced, and each of the weapon's costs have been rebalanced. Damage done by weapons have been rebalanced as well (The Hadouken isn't a 1-shot anymore), both against regular enemies and bosses. Some weapons had their speed rebalanced. The body upgrade has been nerfed to 25% damage reduction. Other misc changes
- Infinite lives.
- Dialogue changes.
- Spec mode modified.
- Death counter in the pause screen.
- Each of the bosses can now be rebattled.
- Each of the Maverick stages can be exited without having beaten it first.
- Hadouken capsule only requires 1 visit.
- Dash acquired after completing the Intro Stage.
- Custom Title.
- Fix of dropped inputs in Sigma 1's platforms (present in the original)